Floating Yum Cha

Sonny reporting in.


On this day, I was joined by my family and friends on a boat full of people waiting to be fed... it wasn't a true yum cha but more like a limited buffet. Slightly disappointed, but for the price you pay you can't really complain. I would still recommend it.

The weather played out well and there were just enough food to sit in my stomach to enjoy the rest of the cruise passing Williamstown to St Kilda and back. We chatted about nonsense, Zhou reasoning for dieting, our hopeless pick up strategies, Alexander not being born in 1984 and my bad memory of remembering names (Claribelle...). Oh yes, and Wu Shu of course.


Waiting

Still waiting

He says he's from 1984



Plenty of Cargo ships, getting up close to these things makes me feel like I'm in a Transformer movie.
Self reflecting... look down Khoi

New leather jacket for the ladies ;)

Clearly there wasn't enough food to sick this boat...
Thank you to Mr Lee for organising as usual. If it involves food, he'll get the job done, even though he is eating less.





2 comments:

obat herbal stroke said...

very nice post
two thumb up for you ^___^

obat kanker payudara said...

thank's for your information and i like your post two thumb up for you